VSSK-R Vermin Rear MTB
Serfas® Vermin tires are designed with a purposeful low profile fast rolling center tread for paved, gravel, or semi-groomed surfaces and has knobby outer lugs that dig for grip when cornering on more difficult loose terrain.
Vermin Rear specific tread design features an additional low profile central horizontal lug for increased bite on loose surfaces.
FPS Flat Protection System
Dual Density® Tread
- MULTI-SPORT FPS
- Low Profile Directional Lugs With Added Centered Traction
- 68a Durometer Center Ridge For Long Life & 58a Durometer Sides For Enhanced Cornering Capability
- Shoulder Lugs Bite Into Corners
- Fast Tire For Hard Pack Dirt & Paved Conditions
- TSR (Tubeless Ready): VSSK-R26-1.9F
- Bead: Folding & Wire
- Dimension: 26 x 1.9
- Pressure: 65 PSI
- Weight: 658g (Folding), 715g (Wire)
26×1.9, 26×1.9 Folding