HLMT-2 Phoenix Helmet Light
Gear up with the compact and highly visible Serfas® Phoenix integrated USB rechargeable Helmet Tail Light, and be seen! Motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe.
*Magnetic Retention System Safely Breaks Away During Crash
801 in stock (can be backordered)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage
Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output)
- Integrated USB Rechargeable Charge Port w/ Charge Indicator Light
- Simple Helmet Mount System Install & Removal
- Last Mode Memory (Light Remains In Last Mode Used At Power On)
- Light Designed To Safely Disengage, or “Break Away,” From Bike Helmet Mount In The Event Of Impact *(Mitigates Potential For Helmet Malfunction Or Failure That Would Lead To Compromised Protection)
- Solid: High – 4 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 8 Hours (3 Lumens)
- Flash: Daytime High Flash – 30 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 70 Hours (3 Lumens)
- Weight: 17 Grams w/ Bracket
- Battery: 250mAh Lithium Polymer
- Light Body Dimensions: 32 x 55 x 18mm
Tags: helmet light, tail light
Works perfect, the magnet system is tight and allows for adjustment as it rotates in all directions. I don’t consider this a primary light but a great secondary light to make sure your seen on the roads. Fits perfect and looks like part of the S Works Evade helmet. Wish I could post a pic.
John Orcutt –
I like it . Works as described. It seems that the on off button needs to be held for a second to operate. Wish it came with instructions and suggestions for mounting. I recommend this product.
Edward ODonnell –
Great light, as something additional to be seen! Instructions would help, especially how long to charge, etc. mounts well on new bontrager wave helment.