Serfas® Tire RX™ sealant can be used in either traditional tube or in tubeless tire setups as an extra layer of added flat protection. Tire RX™ is designed to coat the inside of the tire, or tube depending on setup, and in the event of a puncture or leak the sealant fills up these spaces (up to a 1/4 inch) and stops the escaping air so you can keep riding.
- Tubeless setups utilize tire sealant and offer weight saving advantages over tubes eliminating the potential for pinch flats.
- Compatible with both tube and tubeless setups.
- Fewer flats! Tire RX™ keeps you riding in conditions that may have otherwise left you on the side of a trail replacing or patching tubes.
- Tubeless tire setups with sealant offer improved handling, more grip, and smoother riding at high speeds.
- Ability to run lower pressures with tubeless setups means more traction.