TSL-1300M True 1300 MTB Headlight
Largest Easy-Touch Button In The Industry
Keep focused on the trail instead of hunting for buttons.
Designed for simplified no-look use, especially when helmet mounted, with easy touch oversized five-point button sensor and LED backlit battery level meter.
Go-Pro® and Bar Bracket Included.
TSL Headlight Models w/ Button Lock Mode – True Series Headlight User Manual
Rugged looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all new completely redesigned Serfas© True Series MTB headlights will illuminate your path.
The Serfas© True 1300 MTB features 1300 lumens of crystal clear bright night time illumination to make out every turn of the trail and 1300 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. A smart grippy extra large power button with LED backlit battery level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises on the trail. Go-Pro® and Bar Bracket Included.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage
Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- 1300 Lumen Output
- Oversize Easy-Touch Power/Mode Button
- Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator
- USB-C Charge Port w/ 1A Fast Charging
- Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode)
- Go-Pro® and Bar Bracket Included
- Removable Li-Ion Battery
- Convenient Magnetic Battery Removal
- No Tools Required Installation
- IPX6 Water Resistance Rating
- Solid Mode:
- High 1300 Lumens – 1.5 hrs
- Medium 650 Lumens – 3.25 hrs
- Low 320 Lumens – 7 hrs
- Flash Mode:
- Daytime Flash 1300 Lumens – 49 hrs
- Low Flash 190 Lumens – 51 hrs
- Weight : 128 Grams w/ Bracket
- Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 3350 mAh
- Charge Time: 4.5 hrs (Using 2A USB Wall Charger)
- Color: Black
*USB Charging: To ensure stable charging please be sure the USB-C male connection is fully and firmly clicked into place in the headlight’s USB-C female charge receptacle to ensure a properly secured connection (an audible click will not always be heard). The integrated headlight battery charge level indicator will display five solidly illuminated blue LED dots when full charge is achieved.