HLMT-1 Titan Helmet Light
Be your own titan of cycling safety, gear up with the compact and highly visible Serfas® Titan Helmet Tail Light, and be seen! With a higher up and more easily noticed helmet safety light motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe.
*Magnetic Retention System Safely Breaks Away During Crash
1260 in stock (can be backordered)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
- Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output)
- Powerful Magnetic Helmet Mount System With Simple Install/Removal
- Easy Battery Replacement
- Last Mode Memory (Light Remains In Last Mode Used At Power On)
- Light Designed To Safely Disengage, or “Break Away,” From Bike Helmet Mount In The Event Of Impact *(Mitigates Potential For Helmet Malfunction Or Failure That Would Lead To Compromised Protection)
- Solid: High – 35 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 45 Hours (3 Lumens)
- Flash: Daytime High Flash – 60 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 100 Hours (3 Lumens)
- Weight: 18 Grams w/ Bracket
- Battery: (2x) Lithium CR2032 (Pre-Installed Batteries Included w/ Plastic Pull Tab To Activate Before First Use)
- Light Body Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 20mm
Tags: helmet light, tail light
Tom Bickley –
GREAT idea and product. – 3 stars because you have to really dig into the company website to discover that there’s a plastic tab that has to be removed before the light will turn on. It’s just not that hard to provide that right up front. Poor documentation hurts an otherwise good product and company.
Tom, Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this experience caused for you. We value your feedback and will make note for improvement in our future product documentation. Thank you again – The Serfas Team