AF-1 Air Force One Air Canister
The Serfas® AF-1 is a portable solution for seating tubeless tires with a rapidly released blast of charged air.
NO COMPRESSOR REQUIRED
Seat tubeless tires anywhere using the portable Serfas® Air Force One Air Canister. The AF-1 can be pressurized using a bike pump.
Step 1: Charge Canister: Pressurize the AF-1 with a bike pump via the valve located at the top of the canister. Gray lever in downward position to build pressure (suggested charge of 140PSI – 160PSI max).
Step 2: Fill Tire: With AF-1 canister pressure to 140PSI – 160PSI and connected to bike tire, in one complete motion rotate the large gray lever upward to release the air charge. *With gray lever in up position, and bike pump still connected to the AF-1, you are able to conveniently pump air through the AF-1 to fine tune tire PSI.
- Easily Seat The Bead For Tubeless Tires
- Replaces Need For Air Compressor
- Portable & Easy-To-Use
- Works With All Tubeless Tires
- Inflates With Floor Pump To Maximum of 160 PSI
- Safety Blow-Off-Valve Protects Canister From Over Pressurization
- Dual Valve Head For Presta & Schrader Valve
- Patented Valve System Allows Air To Bypass Air Tank & Go Direct To Tire
- Capacity: 160PSI – (Auto Safety Valve: 180 +/- 20PSI)
- Weight: 2.3 kg (~5 lbs)
- Height: 20.25 in / 51.44 cm