USLA-7 Thunder Blast Headlight (100 Lumens)
“BLAST” Audible Warning System
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. NEW for 2016, our “BLAST” Audible Low Battery Indicator emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10 minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage
Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- “Blast” Audible Low Battery Indicator Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- New Body Design Easily Fits Aero Applications
- Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours
- Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options
- Solids Modes: High (100 Lumens): 2 hrs & Low (20 Lumens): 7.75 hrs
- Flash Modes: High (100 Lumens): 3.5 hrs & Low (20 Lumens): 14.5 hrs
- Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Black, Blue, Clear, Red, White