TSL-600M True 600 MTB Headlight
Largest Easy-Touch Button In The Industry
Keep focused on the trail instead of hunting for buttons.
Designed for simplified no-look use, especially when helmet mounted, with easy touch oversized five-point button sensor and LED backlit battery level meter.
Go-Pro® and Bar Bracket Included.
Rugged looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all new completely redesigned Serfas© True Series MTB headlights will illuminate your path.
The Serfas© True 600 MTB features 500 lumens of crystal clear bright night time illumination to make out every turn of the trail and 600 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. A smart grippy extra large power button with LED backlit battery level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises on the trail. Go-Pro®, Helmet, and Bar Bracket Included.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage
Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- 600 Lumen Output
- Extra Large Grippy Power Button
- Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator
- USB-C Charging Port w/ 1A Fast Charging
- Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode)
- Go-Pro® and Bar Bracket Included
- Removable Li-Ion Battery
- Convenient Magnetic Battery Removal
- No Tools Required Installation
- IPX6 Water Resistance Rating
- Solid Mode:
- High 600 Lumens – 2.5 hrs
- Medium 250 Lumens – 4.5 hrs
- Low 130 Lumens – 10 hrs
- Flash Mode:
- Daytime Flash 600 Lumens – 40 hrs
- Low 80 Lumens – 50 hrs
- Weight : 128 Grams w/ Bracket
- Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh
- Charge Time: 3 hrs (Using 1A USB Wall Charger)
- Color: Black
*USB Charging: To ensure stable charging please be sure the USB-C male connection is fully and firmly clicked into place in the headlight’s USB-C female charge receptacle to ensure a properly secured connection (an audible click will not always be heard). The integrated headlight battery charge level indicator will display five solidly illuminated blue LED dots when full charge is achieved.